- How do I log on to the CitiManager℠ Mobile Platform?
- How do I change the language?
- What if I forget my password?
- Is my data secure?
- What can I do on CitiManager Mobile?
- What are the differences between the CitiManager℠ tool and the CitiManager Mobile tool?
- Are changes made on the CitiManager Mobile application synced with the CitiManager tool? (North America Cardholders Only)
- How do I pay my bill? (North America Cardholders Only)
- Are payments processed in real time? (North America Cardholders Only)
- How do I view my last statement?
- How do I view my previous statements?
- How do I view my new activity?
- How do I use the Search function on the CitiManager Mobile Platform?
- How do I change the currency displayed on my statement? (Dual currency cardholders only)
- How can I maintain data privacy while using a mobile device?
- The login screen will be the first screen to appear upon entering www.citimanager.com/mobile.
- On the login page, enter the same User ID, password, and answer to the challenge question that you use for the CitiManager® tool.
- The CitiManager Mobile login screen will automatically default to the language on your browser if that language is supported by the CitiManager tool. If not, English will be the default language.
- To change the language, go to the login screen and click on “Select Languages”
- Select the preferred language from the list shown.
- The login screen will now show the language selected.
- To reset your password, go to the login screen and select the "Forgot Password?" button
- Enter your User Name and last 6 digits of your Account Number. Then follow prompts to recreate your password.
- Password requirements vary by organization. In most cases, your password should have at least 6 characters, at least one letter, at least one number, and cannot be the same as your username.
- If you do not know your Account Number or Username, contact Citi Customer Services to facilitate password reset. North America cardholders can also activate the Citi Commercial Cards Reset alert to assist in password resetting
Yes. The CitiManager Mobile platform is designed using the same strict security and encryption which keeps the regular CitiManager tool secure. However, Citigroup does not own or operate the wireless networks used to access the CitiManager Mobile platform. To learn more about the specific wireless security please contact your wireless security provider.
The CitiManager Mobile platform enables you to use your smartphone to access key CitiManager account data on the go. Wherever you can access the internet, you can view your statement information, balances, available credit, and much more.
In order to provide users with the quickest and most convenient experience possible, the CitiManager Mobile tool provides all of the basic features cardholders need. Specifically, cardholders can:
- View their account summaries
- View their previous accounts statements
- View their current accounts
- View their recent transactions
- Pay their bills (North America cardholders only)
For features such as applying for a new card, changing profile information, or if you need program administrator functionality, please visit the full site.
7. Are changes made on the CitiManager Mobile application synced with the CitiManager tool? (North America Cardholders only)
Yes. If changes are made on to the CitiManager Mobile application, they will be seen the next time you log into the CitiManager tool.
- To pay a card account via the CitiManager Mobile platform, North America cardholders will need to first access the CitiManager full site to establish initial payment details.
- Upon logging into the CitiManager Mobile platform, click on the card with which you would like to pay your bill. If you only have one card, you will automatically be directed to the Account Summary screen for that card.
- The Account Summary screen will appear. Select “Pay Bill” button on the top right of the page and you will be directed to the Pay Bill page.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay in the Payment Amount field and click the “Submit” button.
- Confirm payment by clicking the “Confirm” button on the payment verification page. If a payment is not confirmed, it will not be processed.
No. Payments made on the CitiManager Mobile platform are made in a batch process and will be posted the next business day after the transaction was completed.
- After logging into the CitiManager Mobile platform, click on the card for which you would like to view a statement. If you only have one card, you will automatically be directed to the Account Summary screen for that card.
- Click on “Last Statement” and you will be able to see your most recent statement, scroll down to view further details. If you need more information on an individual transaction, click on it to find out more.
- After logging into the CitiManager Mobile platform, click on the card for which you would like to view your previous statements. If you only have one card, you will automatically be directed to the Account Summary screen for that card.
- Click on “Last Statement” and select the statement you wish to view. If you need more information on an individual transaction, click on it to find out more.
- Upon logging into the CitiManager Mobile platform, click on the card for which you would like to pay your bill. If you only have one card, you will automatically be directed to the Account Summary screen for that card.
- Select the “New Activity” icon and you will be provided with a list of the transactions that have occurred since your last statement.
- The Search function is available on the Statement Summary and New Activity pages anywhere you see the word Search.
- To use the search function, click on the word Search and a textbox will appear.
- Click in the text box and type the information you would like to find, such as the amount, date, or type of transaction.
- Next, click on the magnifying glass button to the right of the search text box.
- The screen will refresh with the transactions which have met your search criteria.
- To clear the search filter which was applied by your search criteria, click on the Clear Search text which appeared with the search text box.
- To hide the search text box, click on the Hide Search text which appeared with the search text box.
- Note: numbers will scan the amount field first.
- The default currency on the Statement Summary or New Activity pages is dependent on how you have been set up on the CitiManager tool.
- To change to another currency which you have view access to on the CitiManager full site, click on “Select Currency” and click on the desired currency from the options shown.
- Ensure that no one is watching you while you key in your User ID, Password, or any other sensitive information.
- Always log off your online session. Do not just close your mobile phone browser. Follow the logoff instructions to ensure your protection.
- Do not leave your mobile phone unattended.
- Avoid sharing your mobile phone with others.
- Do not store sensitive information such as your account numbers, PIN and logon passwords on your mobile phone.